RP Data has observed more and more mortgage brokers using Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) reports to promote engagement with property purchasers and as a key component of marketing campaigns.
A direct marketing campaign which offers local statistics for the area and, upon request, a free detailed report on a property with no obligations could prove tempting to interested consumers, and can even work in print and online advertising as well as via social media.
CMA reports are tangible so buyers can show them to their family and friends, which helps promote you and your business thanks to customised branding. What’s more, buyers who request a report are likely to be serious prospects, worth keeping in touch with.
When using a CMA report in your marketing efforts the following is recommended:
- Make sure the CMA is properly branded with your agency details
- Check the CMA before sending it to make sure it relates well to the prospect’s property – as opposed to a generic ‘one size fits all’ report
- Keep the report simple and straightforward
- Where possible, collect relevant information from the buyer so you can follow up later
- Once the report is sent, invite the cold leads to visit your Facebook page, rp.connect site or other social media sites to keep your relationship strong.
Log in to RP Professional to build your next Comparative Market Analysis report. For more information on how to customise a CMA report to best suit your campaign, watch our tutorial videos, read our getting started guide, call us on 1300 734 318 or visit rpdata.com/training to book an Advanced Training session.