A recent article in Real Estate Business Online spoke of the industry failing to capitalise on new technology, claiming that over 50% of businesses that use particular industry software do not use it to its full potential.
The industry has seen significant changes in technology over the last few years, at a time when it has become even more competitive and seemingly busier. Mobility applications such as rp.mobile pro have revolutionised the way the industry conducts their business on the road, especially alongside the improvements to iPads, iPhones and Androids.
In the Real Estate Business Online article, social media trainer and speaker Peter Fletcher commented that:
“Keeping up with new technology is just the way of being relevant, it is the way of servicing your customers faster, it enables you to respond to inquirers quicker, provide better customer service and more and more that is what people are demanding of the modern agent,”
“They can no longer expect to perform well and be living in the past without embracing new technology.”
With so many improvements, updates and enhancements, how does a busy professional keep to date? There are many tools at your disposal. These are located in the Help menu in the top right corner of your RP Professional screen:
- Getting Started Guides – providing an overview and great kick start for many of RP Data’s functions.
- Tutorial Videos – demonstrating the many features of RP Professional to ensure you maximise the benefits of your RP Data subscription.
- Frequently Asked Questions – finding faster solutions from questions you might have.
- Training – offering a range of training times, dates, locations and course levels. On site, In house and free online training are options available to you, hosted by our RP Data training specialists. Training facilities are located in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.
- Contact us – for more information on our products, services or general queries, our Customer Care team is available 7.30am – 7.30pm (Monday-Friday) or 8.30am-12.30pm Saturday. Phone 1300 734 318 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Live Chat – Chat with an RP Data customer care representative live online.
With these tools at your disposal you have many options to keep up-to-date and get the most out of your RP Data subscription.
Article content source: Real Estate Business www.rebonline.com.au