We’re pleased to bring you this feature-packed new release of RP Data Pro, our first major update since launching in July. There’s loads of new features and enhancements to take advantage of.
Have a read of the changes outlined below and as always, please feel free to get in touch with any suggestions or questions or if you would like any training.
We’re expecting this update to drop around the end of September – so keep an eye out for the update in your App Store soon.
Please note: The app has a new icon!
New Features and Enhancements
New: Mobile Property Report
The new Mobile Property Report is now much more useful and usable. On any property detail page, tap on the PDF icon to generate the new Mobile Property Report. You can also include your clients details and your own details on the cover page, and choose whether to include the AutoVal estimate in the report.
The report PDF is now returned to your iPad to that you can easily preview, share and email it to your clients. The report will be attached to the email, and sent from your iPad, so it will have your signature and use your contacts etc.
New: Rentals Support
Now even more useful for property managers, investors and more. You’re now able to view and filter by properties currently/recently For Rent, as well see comparable For Rent properties.
- Properties currently or recently For Rent are now displayed in search results with a green tag (thumbnail/list view) or a green pin (map view)
- You can now filter by properties For Rent (advertised in the last 30 days) using the Refine button
- The Comparables section on a property detail page now allows you to also find nearby comparable For Rent properties.
New: Property Timeline / Property History
See all transactions of a property in an easy-to-read timeline, including Year Built (where available).
Key details of each transaction are shown, including listing agent/agency, selling agent/agency, vendor name, days on market etc.
New: Help Centre including Chat Feature
Got a problem or question? Under the menu, tap on Help Centre to access our FAQ’s, or use the “Chat with Support” feature to initiate an interactive chat session with our Customer Care team.
New: Map Search around this Property
From a property detail page, launch straight into a Map Search using the target property as the starting point. It’s just like doing a radius search around that property.
New: Search for Similar Properties
Our new Comparables feature is already a hit, and we’ve made it even more useful. You can now launch a map search to find more comparable properties, and the search criteria is pre-refined using the attributes of the target property as the starting point.
New: Load More Comparables
Our algorithms show you the best 6 comparables by default, but if you want to see more, now you can keep swiping to the left in the side-by-side view, or tap the button in the map view, to load more comparables (up to 20).
New: Enhanced Name Search
Previously, the name search only returned properties where the Current Owner matched the name entered. Now, the name search finds and returns all property transactions where the given Name played a role (as the buyer or vendor).
Properties where the name is the current vendor/owner are highlighted in the search results. You can now also specify a state-wide search instead of having to restrict by a single suburb.
Note: Only up to the first 200 results within the state are returned.
To go along with the great new features above, we’ve made some enhancements to existing features to make them even better.
- Improved map interaction to show more properties at a higher zoom level
- Additional data elements and attributes are now displayed on the property overview page, including Volume/Folio (where available), UBD Map Reference and current and historical Land Values (where available)
- When you ‘Get Directions to This Property’, you now have the option of using Google Maps (if installed) or Apple Maps
- Map bubbles now includes property thumbnail
- List View of Search Results includes more fields
In addition, we’ve implemented a number of fixes to make the app more stable and reliable.
- Stability improvements
- Image caching bug fixed (where it was showing incorrect images for some properties)
- Map Bubbles now stay open when dragging map
- Images are no longer stretched in thumbnails
- Refinement options are now cleared when starting a map search
- When using ‘Suggest Property Feedback’ to upload new property images, the images are now re-sized to save on data bandwidth usage
We hope you agree this is a fantastic update! I’d really value your feedback and suggestions to help me make RP Data Pro even better!
RP Data Pro is available to current CoreLogic RP Data Professional subscribers only and requires an internet connection via Wifi or 3G/4G (network charges may apply). Download from the App Store.
For more information, check out the landing page for RP Data Pro, or if you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Its brilliance is in its simplicity of use and has been an enormous benefit to me in doing appraisals at potential vendors homes – particularly being able to scroll to lots of information including a bank of recent comparable sales without having to go out of the current screen and jump all over the place.”
Denis West, Ray White Thompson Partners
“I love the App and use it frequently. It is a great tool to do a quick appraisal and I find it incredibly accurate. The reports that it generates are very professional and look impressive in a listing presentation.”
Georg von Arnim, LJ Hooker Mooloolaba
“Great app, love it. Easy to use. Helps with pricing properties in unfamiliar areas. Helps establish credibility when doing appraisals, great graphs and comparable sales evidence right there in front of prospective clients. Clients are impressed. Also being so portable I’ve done impromptu quick appraisals on the run.”
Wally Fonda, HKN