One of the most powerful tools to help you win potential investor clients is now free as part of your RP Data Professional subscription.
The Rental AVM tool will be included in all RP Data subscriptions from March 1, 2016.
A Rental AVM is a professional report generated within RP Data Professional that calculates the rent a property can expect to achieve with the click of a single button.
It includes important information that helps investors to understand the potential of their property, such as:
- An estimated weekly rent figure and confidence level for that figure.
- Rental yield amount based on the current estimated sale price of the property.
- Comparable properties with similar features and land size that have been advertised for rent recently.
- Suburb insights including median rents, rental growth changes and extensive median sale price information.
- CoreLogic branded report for an independent voice.
You can use a Rental AVM to deliver a new level of service to your clients by:
- Demonstrating a property’s rental potential
- Including a Rental AVM in your property management pitches
- Including a Rental AVM in your annual rent reviews to validate your decisions about rental changes.
Creating a Rental AVM is incredibly easy. Just click the Rental AVM button on any property within RP Data Professional.
Our 3 Great Ways to Use a Rental AVM PDF gives you easy-to-understand information that will help grow your business.