The best property data is about to get even better!
Data Transformation is a major upgrade of the CoreLogic data warehouse, leveraging leading-edge technologies and the latest data capture to improve our data quality and delivery platforms even further.
We’re rolling out this exciting project this Mid-April, and during this maintenance period you may notice a few minor inconveniences:
- Access to RP Data Pro, our Mobile application, will be unavailable during the upgrade window.
- Users within QLD, VIC & NT may be unable to access some properties during the upgrade window. These properties will be met with an Out of Area notice, encouraging you to buy access to this area. This is only temporary, and not required. Please do not make any Out of Area purchases during this time.
- In this process, we’re adding many new properties and removing duplicates as well as tidying up some properties that should not have been there to begin with. If you’ve been using Watch Lists or other Saved Lists, you may see a reduction in the number of properties in this list. It’s a good idea to have a look at your lists, and perhaps even create some new ones as there may be additional properties you would be interested in.
Data Transformation is the sum total of more than four years of work and $7m in investment, and is part of CoreLogic’s ongoing commitment to delivering the best property data and analytics content in the country.
Our Transformed Data is:
- More comprehensive
- Contains fewer duplicates and better address matching
- Full of enhanced property features and improved sales results
And it all goes live in April!
CoreLogic prides itself on data quality and it is our commitment to quality that makes us different to other providers. Our rigorous de-duplication of records, daily checking and hourly updates give you the most up to date and comprehensive insights into what is happening in your market.
What we’ve improved:
Data matching and cleansing
Property data coverage, currency and accuracy
New government data sources sending more timely updates
New algorithms and methodology changes to create better quality insights
The changes you will see:
More unit and apartment information
Better land parcel information, especially on rural properties
More property data within RP Data Professional property records
Data updates appearing faster in our systems
Originally posted as Data Transformation.